WFOT was delighted to announce the launch of the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION) on 15 June 2016. This is a dedicated forum that enables occupational therapists, assistants and students from across the world to network, share ideas and communicate with the profession as a whole.
OTION is a free resource that requires users to register. We urge everyone to register and share their ideas and feedback. A number of forums have been established within the OTION platform including:
- Working in another country
- Studying in another country
- Evidence Based Practice and Research
The success of OTION will be reliant on our members and community to engage and get involved. OTION has been developed through financial support of WFOT and its members.
Find out about the benefits of joining WFOT as an Individual Member.
In September 2021, the new OTION platform was launched, with new features and functionality that include:
- Improved navigation and interface
- Ability to follow discussions across a range of different forums
- Set preferences for email notifications and alerts
- Create a Member profile which can be made visible to other users
Posting on OTION can be made in any language and we will be expanding the translation options as the software becomes available.
We invite you to register with a free account and we hope you enjoy the new OTION.
Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION)Visit forum