The Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION) is a dedicated forum that enables occupational therapists, assistants and students from across the world to network, share ideas and communicate with the profession as a whole.
OTION is a free resource that requires users to register. We urge everyone to register and share their ideas and feedback. Posting on OTION can be made in any language.
A number of forums have been established within the OTION platform including:
- Evidence based practice and research
- Working in another country
- Studying in another country
- WFOT Learning
- World Occupational Therapy Day
- Humanitarian response
- Advocacy relating to systemic racism
Features of the OTION platform include:
- Ability to follow discussions across a range of different forums
- Opportunity to set preferences for email notifications and alerts
- Ability to create a Member profile which can be made visible to other users
The success of OTION is reliant on our members and community to engage and get involved. We encourage you to contribute your input and suggestions on the topics of interest to you.
We invite you to register with a free account and hope you enjoy OTION.
Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION)Visit forum