Information from the 8th Asia Pacific Occupational Therapy Congress 2024 (APOTC 2024)
Call for Papers
You are invited to submit your abstracts for APOTC 2024.
The deadline for abstract submission is: November 30th, 2023.
- The first author (presenter) must be a participant of APOTC2024. Full-Day Congress registration (Early Bird) must be done online by a specified date.
- The first author (presenter) must have an occupational therapist license. Students without an occupational therapist license are not allowed to submit an abstract.
- If the first author (presenter) has a Japanese occupational therapy license, he/she must be a member of Japanese Association of Occupational Therapists (JAOT).
- Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the congress.
- More information can be found here.
Call for Sponsorships
We offer sponsors a wide range of opportunities with the participants through variety of sponsorship items. An overview of sponsorship and exhibition items can be found in the APOTC 2024 sponsorship prospectus.
Registration for overseas participants will start in November
Early Bird Registration starts (for participants from overseas) in November 2023. Please visit the website for more information.
Please check the congress website and SNS for the latest information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all in Sapporo, 2024!