WFOT is collaborating with the World Health Organization (WHO) Rehabilitation Programme on the development of the Package of Rehabilitation Interventions for people with dementia or schizophrenia. We are requesting nominations/applications for expert occupational therapists from low and middle income countries with experience with dementia or schizophrenia who would be willing to volunteer their time to work as part of the Development Groups.
Occupational therapists will need to provide their time on voluntary basis. Work of the Development Groups will be conducted through email and web-conferences in English. Members will need to allocate approximately six hours for conducting the online surveys, with an additional two hours for participating in each web-conference. Several web-conferences may be necessary.
- Occupational therapists with extensive knowledge and experience with dementia or schizophrenia.
- Occupational therapists in low and middle income countries.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Completed online application form and uploaded Curriculum Vitae/Resume (maximum 2 pages)
- Number of years post qualification
- Relevant post qualifying training/education
WFOT will need to receive nominations by the 20 September 2020.
Dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease: https://wfot.link/whodem