The International Society of Wheelchair Professionals (ISWP) is launching two new free toolkits to support the wheelchair sector worldwide.
1. The Training Working Group, Integration Sub-commitee to promote the integration of appropriate wheelchair provision content in academia has developed the Seating and Mobility Academic Resource Toolkit (SMART). Please join us for an informational webinar on what SMART is about and how to use it.
• A webinar in English will be held on Thursday, September 13th at 7:30-8:30am EST/11:30-12:30 UTC
• A webinar in Spanish on Friday, September 14th at 11:00am-12:00pm EST/ 15:00-16:00 UTC.
• A webinar in French on Monday, September 17th at 7:00-8:00am EST/11:00-12:00 UTC.
2. Through its Advocacy Working Group and with the goal to support advocacy efforts to advance the wheelchair sector locally has developed the Policy Advocacy Toolkit (PAK). Please join us for an informational webinar on what PAK is about and how to use it.
• A webinar in English will be held on Tuesday, September 18th at 7:30am-8:30 EST/11:30-12:30 UTC.
• A webinar in Spanish on Wednesday, September 19th at 2:30pm-3:30pm EST/18:00-19:00 UTC
We kindly ask you to register by filling out this form by Monday, September 10th.