In line with its mission to develop education and science, the College of Social Work in Belgrade, in cooperation with the Social Protection Chamber, is organising the Fifth International Scientific Conference in Speech and language pathology, Occupational therapy, Social work, and Psychology – ALOPS22.
As in previous years, this scientific conference provides an opportunity to unite the leading views of domestic and foreign academic scientists and astute practitioners on speech and language pathology, occupational therapy, social work and psychology. Appreciating your previous results in your scientific and professional career, we would like to invite you to join us and contribute to our International Scientific Conference by exchanging knowledge and experience.
ALOPS22 is planned as a conference that will be held at the College of Social Work in Belgrade in combination with participation via the Zoom application.
Occupational Therapy topics:
- Special education and rehabilitation
- Challenges and experiences in working as an occupational therapist
- Performance and assessment models in occupational therapy
- Occupational therapy in children
- Occupational therapy and healthy ageing
- Occupational therapy and mental health
- Occupational therapy and physical rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy and early intervention
- Family support and empowerment
- Sensory integration therapy
- Modern and assistive technologies
- Evidence-based practice