12th Occupational Therapy Africa Regional Group International Congress.
Congress Theme: Transforming Health and Well-being in Africa Through Occupation
CALL FOR PAPERS
The OTARG executive in collaboration with the Namibia Association of Occupational Therapists (NAOT) invites you to join us for the 12th Biennial OTARG International Congress to be held in Windhoek, Namibia.
We invite you to submit an abstract for a paper, poster or workshop in line with the following sub-themes:
- Education for transformation: responding to contextual needs
- From Individual to community: occupation-based practice for transformational change
- Championing critical occupational therapy and promoting occupational justice
- Humanitarian crisis and disasters: occupation and transforming the margins
- i. Working toward an African declaration: OT and COVID-19 pandemic
- ii. Other humanitarian crises
- Occupational therapy in Primary Health Care (PHC) (Promotion, Preventative, Curative, Rehabilitative, and Palliative)
- Writing and reviewing skills for peer reviewed publications
- OT Practice workshops – Skills building and ethics of practice
- Practice on the margins – Social Transformational OT
- Racism and OT: Lessons from activist movements, e.g. #BlackLivesMatter
- Other (Proposed by applicants)
Call for papers opens – November 2020
Final Call for papers closes – 30 April 2021
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please Read the abstract submission guidelines here.