1. The Faculty of Allied Health Sciences at Kuwait University invites applications for Professor/Associate Professor positions for the Occupational Therapy Department Department for the academic year 2019/2020.
2. The faculty members are expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses and supervise and mentor graduate and undergraduate students;
3. Participate in committee(s) and other activities for the development of the department;
4. Build an independent research program, which complements and enhances ongoing research activities in the related field and leads to publication and external funding, as well as to provide service to the department, the college, the university, and the community.
1. Applicant must have a Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. degree in Occupational Therapy or closely related field.
2. Applicant should have strong research records and publications in reputable International journals as commensurate with the rank and according to the applicable laws and regulations at Kuwait University.
3. Applicants should have a distinguished teaching experience in undergraduate / graduate levels.
4. Full command of English language is required.
5. All qualifications must be from accredited universities in a traditional residential and on-campus format.
1. Up-to-date type Curriculum Vitae containing the following:
• Employment History
• Teaching experience (provide teaching evaluations if available)
• Research Interests and Grants
• Consulting Experience
• Honors and Awards
2. A recent photo.
3. Attach copies of all diplomas and transcripts of all studied courses. Authenticated originals are needed at the time of appointment.
4. A passport copy
5. Letters of recommendation
6. Teaching Statement
7. Research Statement
8. Sample Publications